ASSUMPTION OF RISK / WAIVER OF LIABILITY / INDEMNIFICATION AGREEMENT
In consideration of being allowed to utilize the facilities at Newtown Youth Academy, Inc. (NYA) including, but not limited to, its fitness center and programs, the undersigned acknowledges, appreciates, and agrees that:
- I accept full responsibility for my use in any and all apparatus, appliances, programs, facility privileges or service whatsoever, owned and operated by this facility.
- Participation includes possible exposure to and illness from infectious diseases including but not limited to MRSA, influenza, and COVID-19. While particular rules and personal discipline may reduce this risk, the risk of serious illness and death does exist; and,
- I KNOWINGLY AND FREELY ASSUME ALL SUCH RISKS, both known and unknown, EVEN IF ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES or others, and assume full responsibility for my participation; and,
- I willingly agree to comply with the stated and customary terms and conditions for participation as regards protection against infectious diseases. If, however, I observe and any unusual or significant hazard during my presence or participation, I will remove myself from participation and bring such to the attention of the nearest official immediately; and,
- I, for myself and on behalf of my heirs, assigns, personal representatives and next of kin, HEREBY RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS NYA their officers, officials, agents, and/or employees, other participants, sponsoring agencies, and sponsors (“RELEASEES”), WITH RESPECT TO ANY AND ALL ILLNESS, DISABILITY, DEATH, or loss or damage to person or property, WHETHER ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF RELEASEES OR OTHERWISE, to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Consent: I the undersigned parent or guardian/participant do hereby grant authority to the staff at NYA Sports & Fitness Center to render a judgment concerning medical assistance or hospital care in the event of an accident or illness during my absence.
Photo/Video Release: I do hereby authorize
NYA Sports & Fitness Center
and its assigns to utilize any and all photographs, pictures, videos or other likeness of me or anyone assigned guardianship to me, as they deem appropriate in its promotional materials or team films.
All NYA Sports & Fitness Center programs require a commitment to instructors, coaches and/or staff. Therefore, NO REFUNDS will be given after the start of a program EXCEPT for medical reasons upon receipt of a physician's note. Communication to NYA Sports & Fitness Center at onset of the medical condition is required.
Refunds are given for cancellations made within one week prior to the start of a program and a $10.00 processing fee may be charged.”
NYA’s mission is to provide a fun-rewarding experience for children. We realize that in certain circumstances for whatever reason, children may not be a good fit for a registered program. In this case, it is important for us to work with parents and allow a partial refund for the program and the pro-rated funds placed to the child’s account for future registrations. Communication is key and this would only be allowed after the 1 class.
Please - watch for a Confirmation email from
If you don't receive a confirmation within 24hrs, please check the spam/junk folder of your mail server
Please allow for tms.ezfacility.com emails to come through to your email server or software
by "adding to trusted sites"
To assist in future registrations - Please select the "remember form fields" check box below
By registering, you also agree to receive emails from NYA Sports & Fitness.