Lilys Football Centre Player Registration Terms & Conditions:
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY THE TERMS & CONDITIONS OF YOUR SELECTED PROGRAM BEFORE AGREEING
It is the team leader’s responsibility to make sure full payment is made prior to the 18TH JANUARY 2021
Price is based on a 7 player squad, If you have more than 7 players it is $185 per extra player (EG If you have 9 players total registration will be 9 players x $185 = $1665)
Lilys Football Centre proudly supports football development and aims to bring the community together using one of the most common methods in the world, football and the passion and enjoyment it brings. We’re committed to creating a fun and inviting atmosphere and providing a safe environment for all. To secure this we require all players, coaches, referees and spectators to abide by the following Safety Code of Conduct as a condition of their involvement.
- If you know about or are concerned that that you may have a medical condition which might interfere with undertaking activity safely you should seek advice from a relevant medical professional and follow that advice.
- You should not undertake activity which is beyond your own ability or you having been told are not suitable.
- Be aware that sporting activity carries a risk of injury. Activity is completely voluntary; by participating you accept the risk normally associated with sporting activity.
- Exercise due care and have proper regard for the safety of yourself and others at all times.
- Undertake activity in accordance with the rules for your competition, tournament or event
- Adhere to Goalpost Safety Guidelines, no climbing on Goal posts
- Do not move equipment or goalposts without consulting a staff member.
- Wear the correct football boots and protective equipment, Shinpads.
- Always halt the session if a player is injured.
- Report all accidents and immediately inform a member of staff if First Aid is required.
- Ensure that spectators remain clear from Main field Playing Areas.
- Children Must be supervised at All Times
- Inform a member of staff if you have any safety concerns or reason to believe that a facility is not fit for purpose.
- Always abide by the laws, rules and spirit of the game.
- Behave in a controlled and respectful manner at all times.
- Treat opponents with respect at all times. Avoid rough or unnecessarily physical play.
- Set a positive example for others, particularly young players and supporters.
- Accept the decision of the match official without protest.
- Never use threatening words or behaviour against opposing players, referees or staff members.
- Never use or threaten to use violence against opposing players, referees or staff members.
- Refrain from using foul language, and smoking on the premises.
- Respect the facility and report any damage.
- Equipment and goalposts are provide for sporting use only and should not be misused.
- Positive Attitude
- Fair play
Respect: enables the richness and diversity of all backgrounds, cultures and abilities to be held in high regard. Through respect, we promote greater self-esteem in ourselves and others, and create a community where achievement, education, life balance and a love of the game.
encourages leadership and initiative, a spirit of service and commitment, and the opportunity to make a positive contribution to the local community and, ultimately, society at large.
: To give a feeling to those around you that you are always positive. To dig deep in the stressful times and look for positives, to show everyone around that you are looking and searching for a positive outcome.
To respect the rules, to respect the Referee’s decisions and Respect yourself, your teammates. To understand that people do make mistakes but it is not their intention to do so.
Men's, Mixed, Women's & Youth Comps
- Lilys Football Centre Competition will run for 12 weeks with finals week inclusive. Every team will qualify in position for finals.
- This league will consist of 4 minimum and 10 teams maximum and each team regular season will last 10 weeks. After the regular season ends there will be a day/night of playoff finals for each division.
Kick Off Times:
- Kick off times for the entire league has been scheduled prior to the first match. They can be found online at www.lilyfootballcentre.com.au/draw. You are fully aware of your kick off times and know that these times cannot be changed at the team’s discretion, only by Lilys Football Centre under extreme circumstances.
- Speak directly with management if you have any issues with fixture times. These are 7pm, 7:45pm, 8:30pm, 9:15pm. If you need preferential times please be aware they are not guaranteed and we will do our best to accommodate you.
All Weather Policy:
- Lilys Football Centre is an all weather facility; all games are on in all weather conditions.
- Lightning is the only weather that will have an impact on the games. In the event of lightning, all matches remain scheduled and the games will be temporarily delayed until the lightning passes over the pitches.
- Lilys Football Centre will communicate with you if we have to cancel matches due to extreme weather
- Lilys Football Centre has showers and changing facilities which are maintained daily and all players are welcome to use them
- Payments must be made prior to the competition start date, this can be done by cash, credit/debit or bank transfer. If you fail to do so your team will be pulled out of the competition until full payment is made.
- NO smoking anywhere. If found, you will be asked to leave Lilys Football Centre.
- Normal outdoor football boots MUST be worn. Please ensure every member of your team knows this.
- Shin pads must be worn by all players.
- No outside food is to be brought into our Canteen.
Lilys Football Centre is committed to making sure each team gets its match as scheduled. Our cancellation policy is designed to ensure your game goes on and that you have as much notice as possible if your opposition forfeits a game.
- Any team who forfeits and fails to show up will lose the match 10-0
- If the opposition team forfeits we will attempt to create a game so you do not miss out on your weekly game. Although this is not guaranteed.. we will offer 1x 5 a side pitch for 45 minutes at your kick off time to use amongst your team.
- If you are short of players for your match Lilys Football Centre can send you a list of individual players for you to field a team for your fixture. Lilys Football Centre will help you find players for your match; however it is not Lilys Football Centre responsibility to field your team.
I accept full responsibility for the conduct and welfare of the player named above whilst participating in any of Lilys Football Centre activities;
- I agree that the player(s) and any parents/guardians relating to the player will abide by the rules and Code of Conduct of Lilys Football Centre;
- I give permission for urgent medical attention to be sought if the player is injured and a parent/guardian is not available to consent;
- I understand it is my responsibility to advise Lilys Football Centre if there are medical issues that will affect the player’s ability to safely participate in coaching activities;
- Once Payment is made its non refundable - if unable to make booking, the existing payment will be carried over to the next available Course.
By enrolling at Lilys Football Centre, participant understands that he/she attending the programs and using and the facilities does so at his/her own risk. And its owners, employees or agents, shall not be liable for any damage whatsoever arising from any personal injury or property loss sustained by participant with his/her family in or about any programs on the premises. Participants and parents assume full responsibility for all injuries and damages which occur in or about any programs on the premises, He/She does hereby fully and forever release discharged hold harmless, all associated facilities and its owner, employees, and agents from any and all claims, demands, damages or rights of action, present or future resulting from any person’s participation in any programs or use of the facility. In addition, he/she agree(s) to follow the rules of conduct and play set by Lilys Football Centres.
Consent: I the undersigned parent or guardian/participant does hereby grant authority to the staff at to render a judgement concerning medical assistance or hospital care in the event of an accident or illness during my absence. I do hereby authorize and its assigns to utilize any and all photographs, pictures or other likeness of me or anyone assigned guardianship to me, as they deem appropriate in its promotional materials or team films.
ABN: 18 164 255 707
By registering, you also agree to receive emails from Lilys Football Centre Pty Ltd.