JOIN US ON TURF, UNDER THE LIGHTS!
The best playing experience in Loudoun County.
SEASON STARTS: Week of March 31
REGISTRATION OPENS: January 7
REGISTRATION CLOSES: March 3
Spring 2014 League Registration Fee - only $85 per player (includes numbered t-shirt)
Overview: Loudoun Soccer's Adult League is designed to provide the county's adult players the same safe and enjoyable soccer experience its youth players receive. The 7v7 playing format allows teams to form more easily (fewer players needed), players to compete more easily (less running) and players to have more fun on the field (more touches on the ball).
The format, rules, affordable price (Spring 2014 fee of just $85!) and spirit of the league -- "we all have to go to work tomorrow" -- will create a great soccer experience for Loudoun's adult players.
The playing format for the Adult league is 7v7. Games will be played on 74x50 yard fields.
- Men's 30+: any player turning age 30 within that calendar year is eligible to participate. Ex: for the 2014 seasons (Spring, Summer and Fall), any player turning 30 in 2014 is eligible.
Each league described above is assigned a night of the week for its games to be played, providing a consistent schedule for players to plan around.
Games on weeknights (Monday-Friday) will be played at 8 PM, 9:05 PM and 10:10 PM; few if any games will be played at 8 PM, as the majority of games will be played at 9:05 and 10:10 PM. All games are 50 minutes (two, 25-minute halves).
House Team Registration Instructions:
- select “I am an individual registering” at the bottom of this page.
- enter the required information (name, address, phone, email, etc).
- in the Notes and Comments section: list the name or names of any other individual players registering for a House Team that you wish to play with; please also include if you are willing to play goalkeeper.
- pay the $85 registration fee; this fee will be refunded to those who register and are unable to be placed on a house team.
- complete the waiver and submit your registration.
An email acknowledgement will be sent upon completion of your registration. Additional information will be provided as house teams form.