In enrolling at Basketball Spotlight LLC, participant understands that he/she attending the programs and using Basketball Spotlight LLC and the facilities does so at his/her own risk. Basketball Spotlight LLC and its owners, employees or agents, shall not be liable for any damage whatsoever arising from any personal injury or property loss sustained by participant with his/her family in or about any programs on the premises. Participants and parents assume full responsibility for all injuries and damages which occur in or about any programs on the premises, He/She does hereby fully and forever release discharged hold harmless Basketball Spotlight LLC, all associated facilities and its owner, employees, and agents from any and all claims, demands, damages or rights of action, present or future resulting from any person’s participation in any programs or use of the facility. In addition, he/she agree(s) to follow the rules of conduct and play set by Basketball Spotlight LLC. Failure to do so may result in suspension from participation. Consent: I the undersigned parent or guardian/participant do hereby grant authority to the staff at Basketball Spotlight LLC to render a judgement concerning medical assistance or hospital care in the event of an accident or illness during my absence. I do hereby authorize Basketball Spotlight LLC and its assigns to utilize any and all photographs, pictures or other likeness of me or anyone assigned guardianship to me, as they deem appropriate in its promotional materials or team films.
Code Of Conduct (Please Read)
1. Any player ejected for fighting or intentionally trying to hurt a player during a foul will be suspended for the duration of the tournament. This is subject to the discretion of the tournament director.
2. Any coach that is ejected for harassing the referees or score-keepers will be asked to leave the building. If he or she refuses then their team will be forced to forfeit the game and may be suspended for the rest of tournament play.
3. Any parent that crosses the line of harassing the referees or scorekeepers will be asked to leave the facility and will not receive an entry fee refund. Refusing to leave the building will result into the matter being reported to the proper authorities.
4. Please keep the taunting to a minimum and let the players enjoy the experience on the floor. We understand everyone wants to be competitive but we must teach these youngsters good sportsmanship.
5. Any team that does not complete the tournament in terms of skipping their third game will not be able to return to a Basketball Spotlight event unless they pay a $150 fine fee.
6. Teams please understand the Orange and Blue Division was created to promote sportsmanship among the teams. New teams that enter our event will most likely be asked to start off in the Blue Division and move their way up. Many top programs have been through the same process. Please respect our format.
7. Any team that cannot respect these rules and conduct themselves in the proper manner will be asked to leave the tournament and no refund for the event will be given.
By registering, you also agree to receive emails from Basketball Spotlight LLC.